Michelle. 20. Studying music by day, examining the finer complexities of life by night. I scroll. I write. I sing. Through it all, I discover myself.
Stuff I like (all)
- God created male and female to be different. We are different. We see things differently, react differently and have different needs. The challenge...
- Anonymous said:1.What advice would you give to a couple soon to be married?2. I saw a post of yours that you had asked several men on giving some advice regarding marriage, and made a book. How did you came up with the idea? Were people willing to do this? I think it is such a brilliant idea!Maybe someday you will share some passages from it ;) Or share it like you made "Mans Manual".
I’ve been married for less than a year, but I’ve learned a few things already…
- Get pre-marriage counseling if...
- “You left me. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke.”— Meredith Grey, Grey’s anatomy (via c-oquetry)
- A break-up gone horribly wrong
messedupandtwisted asked: Hey Unka Glen, my boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and we’ve...
- “To go to bed at night in Spain marks you as a little weird. For a long time your friends will be a little uncomfortable about it. Nobody goes to bed...”